Monday, August 16, 2010

Reiki Classes at Reiki Healing Center

ReikiImage via Wikipedia
Hello everyone.

I have just completed my Shipinden Level III Master Training with the International House of Reiki and I will be offering Reiki training much closer to Usui’s original training.  Please contact me if you would like more information or would like to schedule classes in this new/old style of Reiki.  My students who have already taken classes with me will receive discounts on taking the same level over in this style.

My first Shoden Reiki Level I class will be offered at the Reiki Healing Center in 2 six-hour classes on Sunday, September 5, 2010 and the 2nd final class Sunday October 3, 2010.  It will be offered again in starting in September on Thursdays September 16 and 30, and continuing on October 7 and 14 from 9:15am-12:15pm for a total of 12 hours of classroom time.

Reiki I - Shoden
By the end of the first 4 hours you will be able to channel Reiki to yourself to promote relaxation, a meditative state, and deep healing. During the 2nd 4 hours you will learn how to channel Reiki energy to others. At the end of the 12 hours you will receive your Reiki Level I Shoden Practitioner Certificate.$400 per person in group class. Bring a friend $600 for 2 students signing up together. Private classes $500.


Please see  Reiki classes at the Reiki Healing Center in Media, PA,  14 miles south of Philadelphia, PA.

Call Myra Reichel 610-348-5698  
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: