Monday, July 26, 2010

Dr. Usui Birthday Celebration at RHC

I re-took a Reiki Master training this past weekend and now can offer another linage of Usui Reiki that goes back more directly to Dr. Usui the founder of Reiki's techniques.

The workshop was all day for 3 days but worth it because I have more information to share with my students and practitioners and I learned a new Healing Attunement that I will be offering at our upcoming Summer Seminiar to Celebrate the memory of Dr. Usui's birthday on August 15 - Of course it is the 15th of August in Japan 12 hours before it is the 15th here so we start the celebration at 9am Saturday August 14 and keep it going at the center until 5pm on Sunday August 15th .

Hope to see you there - I will put the latest info up on the RHC web as soon as possible or go ahead and call me 610-348-5698

Myra

No comments: