Thursday, June 28, 2007

Japanese Reiki Techniques JRT

Ready to enrich your Reiki experience? Usui Reiki Ryoho is Reiki as it is currently taught in Usui sensei's original society (Gakkai) in Japan. The aim of the JRT Workshop is to connect Western Reiki practitioners with Usui sensei's original Reiki teachings and spiritual origins. These supplemental classes are designed to draw you deep inside the Reiki practice you presently know by returning you to the philosophy of its roots.

Classes will be offered starting in July of 2007 with JRT Levels I , II, and III being offered by Fran Staret, Reiki Master at the Reiki Healing Center in Media, PA

JRT I will be offered to those with Reiki I or above on Saturday, July 14th 10am-6pm for $200. Copy of Reiki Level I training certificate required upon registration.

JRT classes will be offered at the Reiki Retreat August 15th until August 19th 2007

JRT I will be offered to those with Reiki I or above on Thursday, August 16th 9am-5pm for $200. Copy of Reiki Level I training certificate required upon registration.

JRT II will be offered for those with both Reiki Level II or above and JRT I on Friday, August 17th 9am-5pm for $200. Copy of Reiki Level II training certificate required upon registration.

JRT III class will be offered for those with Reiki III Master Practitoner or Teacher who have completed JRT I and JRT II on Saturday, August 18th 9am-5pm for $200. Copy of Reiki III Master Practitoner certificate required upon registration.


For those with Reiki AP, Reiki III, or Reiki Master who have completed JRT I and JRT II a half-day JRT III class will be offered for $200.

Go to Reiki Healing Center for more information.

JRT Class Schedules & Fees

No comments: