Thursday, June 12, 2008

Eloise Prescott offering Acupuncture Clinic Sessions

Dear Friends,

I would like to extend thanks again to everyone for offering their blessings and help. We are all doing fine, and we really appreciate your concern.

As we all know, life goes on no matter what else is happening.(smile) With that in mine, I would like to invite my friends to our student acupuncture clinic, where I will be practicing acupuncture. Under the supervision of a seasoned, licensed acupuncture professional, I will give a rather lengthy interview to find out about you and your health concerns, decide on a diagnosis and develop a treatment plan. One of the great things about going to the student clinic is that there will be three people, one supervisor, one person treating - myself and one assistant. We will have many consultations to decide on the best form of treatment for you. Also, the cost for one treament is only $30.

If you would like to learn more about acupuncture, and the clinic you may go to the website www.woninstitute.org.

The acupuncture clinic is located at the Won Institute, 137 S. Easton Rd. on the first floor. The student clinic hours are from 5-9PM on Thursday evening and 9AM-1PM on Friday.

If you would like to schedule an appointment, you must call the clinic at 215-884-9340. You can call me at any time if you have questions. I can be reached at 267-240-5109.

Peace and Love,

El

No comments: